Venture Bros Radio Transmitter Watch?

Neon Sentry

Sr Member
I was watching my Venture Bros Season 1 boxset and got to thinking...

PDVD_022685.JPG

How cool would this be???

I saved a few screencaps and did a rough design in PS, just to get a feel for it. I'm actually wearing a watch very similar to Brock's, hence my thinking, so I've got an actual item to match the sizing to... my current thought would be to vector the design, size it and print it out, then do the basic build in stacked styrene sheets

Has anyone else bothered to do one of these? I'm sure someone else must be interested in this? :D

they had a replica one for sale on adultswim.com a while back. i picked one up. came in a nifty little tin as well.

they may still have em in the store.

chris

Well, considering AdultSwim.com no longer had a shop, I don't think that's a possibility. And according to Google and eBay, such an item never existed... I'm sure it did, but I'm also sure it'll end up being like the Toy Island RoboCop 3 Electronic Weapon Arm, and it'll take 13 years for me to find one

... and then someone will outbid me with less than one second left in the auction :(

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back