Want to Buy Venom or other symbiote masks.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Gearsnerd

Hello everyone I am looking for marvel venom masks, carnage masks, anti-venom mask and any other symbiote mask. I am only looking for custom masks now either custom for me or just a custom mask you have around that you came up with. Masks must either be made of silicone or in the case that it's a mask with a great design then latex will be accepted too. Thank you and please help me out with my collection! I have 6 masks right now and look forward to expanding my collection!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

KJC

I would love to do a Venom mask for you. You can see my Green Goblin mask in my avatar and if you want to check out more of my sculpting, visit my facebook at facebook.com/kjcprops. Message me on facebook as I see it more often than PMs on here.