VENOM: Let There Be CARNAGE

yea. eddie and venom are the same creature now. they're not a dude in a suit, they are a mass of mutating nonsense that exists mostly in the form of eddie's base form because that's the version of the two that has a proper functioning form; that's the most stable version of themselves.

The first one grew on me. I am liking this. I personally want more Eddie/Venom interaction, I think that is really fun.
The change in the Venom voice is still bugging me a little, but oddly I am looking forward to this.

you guys think venom is going to have a piece of him attach to carnage? or is a whole new symbiote is going to find him>>?

Saw this last night. The movie was just kinda ehh for me, but the end credits scene was mind blowing!
I agree. I knew almost nothing about the movie going in (I saw the 1st movie), didn't know the end credit scene would be important, so I'm glad I stayed for it. The cashier at the theater actually informed me that it had an end credit sequence, I think they're doing that as standard procedure now. I'm just glad it was really a mid-credit scene, not actually at the end of all the credits.

I loved the film, but I wish it was a hard R and went much darker like the comics, that said, the fight Eddie and Venom have, is the funniest thing ever, and the part that broke me was when Venom said "I wish you could see me now, Eddie"

I loved the film, but I wish it was a hard R and went much darker like the comics, that said, the fight Eddie and Venom have, is the funniest thing ever, and the part that broke me was when Venom said "I wish you could see me now, Eddie"
And looks like we shall see more as there is a scene in the New Spiderman movie!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back