VENOM: Let There Be CARNAGE

Hhhm, just remembered I have a digital copy of the first one on my Vudu.....never watched it. It sits there right beside Joker, another one I bought and never watched.....still really have no interest in either. Pretty sure I won't be buying this one.

Hhhm, just remembered I have a digital copy of the first one on my Vudu.....never watched it. It sits there right beside Joker, another one I bought and never watched.....still really have no interest in either. Pretty sure I won't be buying this one.

So, if you have no interest in watching them, then why do you have them? Even more so, why haven't you deleted them? I'm asking just out of curiosity.

I never saw the first one, and thought little of the early trailers, but like a parasite the more footage I saw I was open to checking it out. Some friends of mine who are much more into Marvel than I am told me it was fun. Nothing spectacular but entertaining and not a bad way to spend a few hours. Maybe it's because I have no attachment to Spiderman much anymore but I think this sequel looks like fun. I'd give it a shot when it comes to streaming. Great use of music too.

Does the Venom voice sound different? I liked the voice in the original and this one sounds off to me.

It's still Hardy's voice, but I wouldn't be shocked if they're doing a slightly different treatment to it.

Though I also think a lot of it may be that the first movie mostly had "angry venom" voice. it's venom arguing with Eddy, the two of them disagreeing on real heavy stuff. Venom wanting to destroy the world.

In these scenes, it's more like Venom is his oblivious room mate. He's subdued and low key, because he gets all the waffles, chocolate, and stray cats he wants, and he's ok with that. Dare I say it, he sounds chipper. lol

It's still Hardy's voice, but I wouldn't be shocked if they're doing a slightly different treatment to it.

Though I also think a lot of it may be that the first movie mostly had "angry venom" voice. it's venom arguing with Eddy, the two of them disagreeing on real heavy stuff. Venom wanting to destroy the world.

In these scenes, it's more like Venom is his oblivious room mate. He's subdued and low key, because he gets all the waffles, chocolate, and stray cats he wants, and he's ok with that. Dare I say it, he sounds chipper. lol

I watched it a couple more times and venom was singing in the first part. lol. I think that's what sounded off to me.

So, if you have no interest in watching them, then why do you have them? Even more so, why haven't you deleted them? I'm asking just out of curiosity.
You can delete movies from your Vudu locker? Since when? Because if you can Baggage Claim is getting the boot along with those 9 UHD Fast Furious crap I had given to me. Do you get some sort of refund?

So, what happens to Eddie's head when Venom opens it's mouth? Where does it go?

I think when the doctors were talking about "achieving symbiosis" in the first one, it meant the symbiote and the host would bind on a molecular level, forming into 1 being. So if a symbiote bonds to its host, the host can change form on a molecular level, blending into the symbiote's big muscular form. Just as the symbiote can blend into the host's human form. They can goop together like clay and sculpt eachother's body instead of sitting inside the other in full form (sorta like the way Luke sat inside a tauntaun)

Molecular change would also explain how the symbiote can heal the host, and would explain how Venom can eat 4 fully grown humans and Eddie doesnt get a full stomach when changing back into human form. They're each their own entity but can blend into eachother without disrupting eachother's natural state because their symbiote/host biology matches one another. This is all a guess but it would make sense if they wanted to explain the whole "symbiotes need proper hosts that have no rejection" plotline

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back