FINISHED!: Venator-class star destroyer - Revell 1/2256 w heavy mods - build log. (pic heavy)

Oh wow!!! I LOVE that base! What a fantastic way to display it. You've done a brilliant job on this whole build and you should be very proud of this. Don't worry about not being a professional builder. You wouldn't know it to look at it anyway. I agree that this deserves great photography. I can't wait to see them

Thanks for sharing the build
Si

Congrats on an absolutely stunning build , and for sharing so much of it along the way !:p

It’ll certainly be a source of inspiration & reference, for when I get around to starting mine - Thankyou !

Ged

Oh wow!!! I LOVE that base! What a fantastic way to display it. You've done a brilliant job on this whole build and you should be very proud of this. Don't worry about not being a professional builder. You wouldn't know it to look at it anyway. I agree that this deserves great photography. I can't wait to see them

Thanks for sharing the build
Si

Thank you again for the kind words, the help and inspiration along the way and for the PE sheet with the windows!!!! As for pictures, my ex-colleague that is deep into photography already mentioned to meet after the Corona-crisis.

You have done a fantastic job and should be proud of this. Nice build!

Thank you!

That’s really beautifu! A model to be proud of. The lighting is so good. Makes me want to build one!

Thanks, the lights add so much its a fun to press that button every evening :D.

What an excellent result! It looks fantastic! Very well done.

Thanks!!!

Congrats on an absolutely stunning build , and for sharing so much of it along the way !:p

It’ll certainly be a source of inspiration & reference, for when I get around to starting mine - Thankyou !

Ged

No problem, I love the reactions and critique it helps me getting better! Thank you guys for the kind words and following along.

the stand is a great idea.

Thanks!, I was worried it would be a bit to much, but thanks to the simplicity of the shape it doesn't take attention away from the model.

As promised when Corona is over, better and more professional pictures.

-Hopli

WOW! To say you took that model to the next level would be a huge understatement. I really love what you did with the engines, the modifications and lighting effects are amazing.

Nice work!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back