Velcro attachment

swift kinfe

I have just got some sticky velcro as I don't feel like sewing more.What is the best way to attatch the bio by velcro.I sadly will be using the r-(CENSORD) bio and as much as it pains me to use it.I need something to cover up the face besides the rubies.It is one of the heretics off ebay so would it's weight take more?I got industrial strength sticky velcro and 18 inches of standard sticky.How would I put the velcro on without the thing falling off?

your trying to attach your bio tot he mask correct?... if so. i used velcro as well. i jsut lined it, on the inside of the bio, wher the forhead and top of my head were. works fine to me. i use the Scar bio, no mask. im using dreads attached to basball cap with no bill. idk if this helps, but ti seemed familiar to me. hope u get it worked out. i used abotu 2 feet of velcro to maek sure it wouldnt fall off, but if ur usin a mask. idk how the velcro would work without showin when u take the bio off

Thanks I have one of the half masks from xdmray and a heretic off ebay so I was wondering how much I would need and where to place it.

np. just like i said idk how it will look or where u can place the other side of the velcro on the top of ur mask. but either way glad i could help. GL :D

Here are two examples of what I have that other people have done:
scar2.jpg

halfmask.jpg

I can't attest to how well it worked but I would probably consider these minimums.

Ok after a many trial and effort I think I got it.It will stay on a bit to well I'm surprised though the industrial strength really didn't work to well for me.God it's going to be a pain after I get a proper bio though.Thanks for the help everyone :D

Use some stuff called Goop put some on the Velcro and then on the mask. Once it dries it's it not coming off. But make sure the glue dries strait on the latex of the mask. Want to have a good bond. If dries on the paint it will not work. Now for the bio, add 1min epoxy glue to the Velcro.

Both of these work very well for me.

Yeah just need one long strip of the industrial Velcro sticky or none, glue that right down. Then down the middle of the helmet use epoxy glue to glue that strip down. The bio shouldn't come off with out you really tugging the bio right off lol . But make sure to give the glue a good day or two for it to fully cure.

I added the Velcro before it was painted for me. I've had that piece glued on for a good two or three years and it hasn't come off. I've had larger bios attached to this mask but as for right now I have smaller bios on this mask.

head.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back