vegetable alien

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

batmanvspredator

I find it very impressive if its real. If its a computer thing and not a sculpt then its a good idea because its unique. Either way I like it.

ghosted

my wife is a vegitarian so needless to say she is gonna kick my ass when i show her this. Meat all the way lol. I have to have this in model form, it's awesome. Someone call Narin :)

cacador

I don't like vegetables or aliens. This picture will for ever haunt me. haha, great work man. Amazing imagination!

Blade3327

It looks computer-generated. Still awesome, though. Kind of makes you want to build a real one, then make a Predator for it!