VEGAS PREDATOR HEAD & BONES

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mophesto2

Hey guys this is Bob Bagy..i dont know if you have seen my work, but i sculpt a lot of Predator stuff on here..check out my posts if you have not seen me...Anyway i live in Vegas as well....i have a 7000 sqr foot shop, and it would be fun to get too know fom other Lair members here!

pdisc

Hey guys this is Bob Bagy..i dont know if you have seen my work, but i sculpt a lot of Predator stuff on here..check out my posts if you have not seen me...Anyway i live in Vegas as well....i have a 7000 sqr foot shop, and it would be fun to get too know fom other Lair members here!
:D Another reason to go to Vegas.

djjalles

Folk Bob i live in las Vegas too. :D