Vector from Resident Evil

Keyser

Hey everyone.

Have a quick fabric question. I want to do a Vector costume for the new Resident Evil game. Here is a screen cap.

Resident-Evil-Operation-Raccoon-City_2011_04-11-11_002_jpg_600.jpg

Anyone know a type of black fabric that would have the octagon type design? In my research, one guy physically drew the shapes on the fabric. I just don’t have that steady of a hand! LOL

Also, anyone seen some boots like this out there?
41Heb%2BTUeVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Cool, thanks for the info.

Def didnt know moto boots were so pricy! LOL. But what a good idea.

Now on to my fabric search, any other advice out there?

Anyone else?

Has anyone ever dealt with these guys???
Resident Evil Vector Fabric Available :

Cant contact em via the website as they are "backed up with several months worth of projects right now, and also working on “Assist Me!” season 2". :unsure

Sent an email but I hate the "wait and see". LOL

Looking at the fabric, its very similar to the fabric used in some tron costumes. I believe someone was going to (or by now has) make some sublimation or screen print fabric similar to this for Tron. I'd head over to that giant Tron thread to check it out. Good luck!

here is what the fabric looks like from cosblade, i actually bought some and is currently for sale.Shinji2009 on deviantART

They are no longer taking orders...

Looking at the fabric, its very similar to the fabric used in some tron costumes. I believe someone was going to (or by now has) make some sublimation or screen print fabric similar to this for Tron. I'd head over to that giant Tron thread to check it out. Good luck!

I'll do a search for Tron fabric and cross my fingers. :lol

Thanks for the comments.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back