Suggestion Vector Art Sub-Forum

jedibugs

Does anyone else think it would be a great idea to have a sub-forum for members to share vector art they've created (and/or found?) to use for having things printed or engraved or for help in making paper props? My fruitless search for the movie version of the "Don't Panic" from the front of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has led me to believe that this would be a valuable asset to RPFers.

I was thinking of more than just for paper props (I did look through that forum before posting). For example, with the Farnsworth plates that were being produced, the vector pattern for the engravers could be included in a vector forum as well.
I would say that if the vector file is part of creating a prop, it belongs in the prop forum with a thread regarding that particular prop.

Does anyone else think it would be a great idea to have a sub-forum for members to share vector art they've created (and/or found?) to use for having things printed or engraved or for help in making paper props? My fruitless search for the movie version of the "Don't Panic" from the front of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has led me to believe that this would be a valuable asset to RPFers.

The font used for the "Don't Panic" on the hitchhiker's guide prop is called Whoopass and is available for free at Blambot Comic Fonts and Lettering in their design fonts section, under Blocky and Sans Serif.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back