Vault Dweller costume and props (Fallout, 1997)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

heikan

Hello all!

This is my first post here in the RPF.
I found the forum when starting my costume for a Retro Sci-fi themed party.

I decided that the year 1997 was retro enough and decided on making a costume from my childhood favorite computer game Fallout.
The costume based on the in-game look and the picture into the desert in the ending of the game.

Please check my blog, which is a bit outdated.

Here is a few designs for the outfit:

I've been working on the costume quite a lot and it should be ready in a few days. More pics following.

Please comment on anything!

Cheers,

Heikka

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

VariablePenguin

YES! Really look forward to seeing how this works out for you. The original Fallout is still my favorite computer RPG. I've played through it countless times.

Cultentacle

ohh this just feels like all kinds of awesome. I'm a huge fan of the original Fallout games. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

DemBones

Lovin it. when you have a finished product, show the world and let them bask in the warm glow of atom-- er, your costume.... crap