Various OT lightsaber parts (T-track price drop)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Next project
This is why I love wannawanga! You the man!! I am not worried about the clip being the same material as the grips

That stuff is super strong, if you made the “grip clip” out of the same material this one make one hell of a shank in prison!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dann

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That's so cool, Roman!

I've only got one of your Version 2 uh, versions, but it's gonna be my "nice" ESB hilt. My vintage Graflex ESB is more like the Ranch saber (though with some variations), with the textured lure tape.

This news makes me want another one of your replicas!