Various OT lightsaber parts (NEW MPP thumb screw)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice!

...the Graflex Logo design has been offered as a shirt in the past here on the RPF. Still have two of them :)

russellsch

Sr Member
I ordered the GRAFLEX logo BECAUSE the "normies" wouldn't understand it. I also ordered the "Vintage 1977". Aaaaad now I think I need the new design as well.

Gregatron

Sr Member
I vote for “VINTAGE 1980” and “VINTAGE 1983” to complete the Luke hero set, with “GRAFLEX” and “HERO” for the alternate text of those designs.

(...and “MARY SUE 2015”, “BROKEN 2017”, and “FIXFLEX 2019” for those who would want it...)

I also appreciate the double-meaning of “vintage”, here! Nice!

roygilsing

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I vote for “VINTAGE 1980” and “VINTAGE 1983” to complete the Luke hero set, with “GRAFLEX” and “HERO” for the alternate text of those designs.

(...and “MARY SUE 2015”, “BROKEN 2017”, and “FIXFLEX 2019” for those who would want it...)

I also appreciate the double-meaning of “vintage”, here! Nice!
Thanks, I like this idea of 1980 and 1983. I will complete the Luke hero set! But first of all, I hope they come out nice from the shop.
Share some pictures here when you all received them!

Dann

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Shoot, now you'll have to do three versions at least, for the 1983 shirt!

Gregatron

Sr Member
Now, I'm just thinking about what would work for the Vader and Kenobi sabers, aside from "Vintage 19XX".

Maybe "Precision" for Vader and "Balance" for Kenobi? "Vintage" works well for a Graflex, and the Graflex name is pretty iconic, but "MPP" is a little too inside baseball, and there's no one catch-all brand-name part for the Kenobi.