Various Odds & Ends / AS Handwheels 80's Versions / Freddy Krueger Bust / Dredd Badge Etc.

Buy now for 123456.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

2Cell

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all!

I have a couple of things I'm selling. Please contact me with your zipcode so I can give you a quote for shipping. US only for now as shipping overseas is a bit of an issue here right now. Thanks for looking and please ask any questions if you have any! I'm open to offers and trades too so hit me up!

Freddy Kreuger Bronzed Bust ( $125 ) - A friend in the prop making industry handed this off to me. He said it was from an original cast from one of the movies. I'm not sure which one it was though. Looks to be made of biscuit foam with a a very solid resin front side. Painted in a bronzed patina. Would make for a nice wall hanger. No damage to it that I can see.
IMG_3096.JPG IMG_2698.JPG
IMG_5130.JPG IMG_5491.JPG

The Goonies Skeleton Key ( $10 ) - Frome the same prop friend. Not sure of provenance but it's finished nicely with a felt backing.

IMG_9332.JPG IMG_7453.JPG IMG_1394.JPG

Dredd Resin Cast Badge ( SOLD ) - Same friend again lol. Unpainted and unifinished on the rear.

IMG_3524.JPG IMG_1631.JPG

Wannawanga ANH Grip Guide ( $15 ) - Lightly used with the lettering blacked in for easier reading. Used once for ANH build.

IMG_9222.JPG IMG_4524.JPG

80's Version Hot Armitage Shanks Handwheel w/ Drilled D-Ring ( SOLD ) - This was on my Obi-Wan real parts build as a stand-in. I drilled it out but it's a bit uneven. The d-ring is a bit smaller than what is considered proper. Looks good though once on a build.

IMG_1359.JPG IMG_1400.JPG IMG_1407.JPG IMG_6992.JPG IMG_8700.JPG

80's Version Cold Armitage Shanks Handwheel Undrilled ( SOLD ) - This came in the smae lot I got my Hot one in but it's untouched.

IMG_0943.JPG IMG_1872.JPG IMG_7723.JPG

80's Version Unknown Hot or Cold Armitage Shanks Handwheel Badly drilled ( SOLD ) - I messed this one up. It has no end cap and is actually smaller than the other ones listed. It has the star shpaed hole as well but no sprocket holes for an end cap. It is closer the OG 70's version in size. Not sure which one it is.

IMG_3243.JPG IMG_3680.JPG IMG_1210.JPG IMG_8777.JPG

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

2Cell

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bump with Cold Shanks pending a sale. I'm also open to trades for anything and everything. Let me know what you got! Offers welcome too!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store