Van Helsing coat

TFrosst

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Can someone send me any info on who was contracted to make the coat Jackman wore in Van Helsing?

Originally posted by TFrosst@Feb 20 2006, 09:35 AM
Gonna try this one again.  Maybe someone will chime in this time around
[snapback]1188851[/snapback]​

Check wuth GotMaul.... he was researching this a few years ago.

Ok, we know that was designed by Gabriella Pescucci, maybe, she know who actually did the coat... This could be a starting point...

I love this coat. There's no way I can afford it, but I would love to have it someday. I might try to make it someday. If you can muster enough interested people, you should e-mail AbbyShot. I know there was talk of doing it (or really more pondering the idea of doing it) back around the time the movie was out...

Well... no need to muster a bunch of people, I only need one interested party and I'll do it. Drop me a line and I'll see about working up the price.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

I love this coat. There's no way I can afford it, but I would love to have it someday. I might try to make it someday. If you can muster enough interested people, you should e-mail AbbyShot. I know there was talk of doing it (or really more pondering the idea of doing it) back around the time the movie was out...
I tried the Abbyshot route bach then, but without luck...:unsure
Well... no need to muster a bunch of people, I only need one interested party and I'll do it. Drop me a line and I'll see about working up the price.

Kind regards,
Magnoli
A custom made leather like that would cost an eye!:D
But if someone could afford it...:$

Well, you know... I was trying to do a "bag with eyes" from Minority Report, but after the first eye, I thought it could be better to use a copy... Sorry!:(

:D

If anyone is seriously interested in the Van Helsing coat, drop me a line. One of the members here has the original costume prototype and is willing to help me get all the details perfect for my replica.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Ah, if only I knew I could trade it with my job I would be all over it!:love
But I don't think you'll need a graphic/concept/comic artist who do 3D and VFX as well? Do you?:confused

Well, I'm sure there will be great interest, so, I'll keep an eye on this thread...:)

Bump... anyone interested in this coat? It looks like I may get the prototype after all for copying, at least for one customer. It'll most likely be $650 in goatskin.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

My wife mentioned she would LOVE to see me in one of those coats, but its been so long since I've seen the movie. And when I did watch the movie I was paying WAYYYYYYYYYY more attention to Kate Beckensale than the hero coat !! LOL

Come on!
People if I had the money I would be all over it! Someone let us "poor collectors" dream!:D:D:D

(Great price for a leather coat like that Indy!;))

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back