Van Damme Predator

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PredatorAllstar

wow that was funny, but dam he just gave up to be the predator .....what an idiot....he would have gotten to work with arnold and later to be a comic icon....oh well. haha XD

Guan Thwei

I had heard rumours from a friend of mine that he was supposed to be the Predator, but I couldn't believe it because he is actually short and I don't think with him in it (No offense) it would have turned out like it did with Kevin Peter Hall. No need to change history leave it as is.

jasp

I had heard rumours from a friend of mine that he was supposed to be the Predator, but I couldn't believe it because he is actually short and I don't think with him in it (No offense) it would have turned out like it did with Kevin Peter Hall. No need to change history leave it as is.
i've always believed that the fight scenes at the end especially when he's crawling away from the pred was jean claude van damme???if you watch it closely it is? :)

carpe noctem

im so glad he gave that role up!!! KPH was amazing. not to mention, Jean c van dam can't act for sh.t!!! guess that was for he best... good job van damn!!

Thaden

It's not the fight scenes...it's the scenes you see the Predator running. I believe they were able to get a few sequences of him running in the suit but obviously as was stated on True Hollywood....we know the final outcome...and it was probably for the best.

Stazbumpa

I heard he was the original incarnation of the Pred (the one with the god awful eye-on-a-stalk, its on the Predator special features) and wasn't involved with the film by the time Stan Winston redesigned it. Dread head was Kevin Peter Hall all the way. Just what I heard.

MoviesColin

Yeah that's what I've always thought. SWS's suit was made FOR KPH. It wouldn't have fit JCV

Good thing. Imagine a Predator shorter than Arnold.