Vampire Killing Kit #3

DARTH SABER

Master Member
Just finished this one.
Dont know why I started a third one...Lost interest in the project half way through, then managed to finish it this week.
I guess I was bored and needed something to do.

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1933.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

Just out of curiosity, what does it say on the inner certificate.

Stunning btw

"This box contains the items considered necessary for the protection of persons who travel to into certain little known countries of Eastern Europe where the populace are plagued with a peculiar, manifestation of evil known as Vampires.
Professor Ernest Blomberg respectfully requests that the the purchaser of this kit, carefully studies his book in order, should evil manifestations become apparent, he is equipped to deal with them efficiently. Professor Blomberg wishes to announce his grateful thanks to that well known gun maker of Liege, Nicholas Plomdeur, whose help in compiling of the special items, the bullets, etc., has been most efficient.

The Items enclosed are as follows -

(1) An Efficient Pistol with it's usual accoutrements.
(2) Bullets of the finest quality.
(3) Crucifix and Rosary.
(4) Holy Water.
(5) A wooden stake.
(6) Professor Blombergs New Serum.
(7) An assortment of apatropaics and a syringe."

Where did you get the case?

I found the case in eBay (it was about $15).
Had to remove the compartments that originally came in the box and the original felt lining...sanded down the glue stains on the inside, added my own compartments and felt long then added the swivel hooks.

Hey Pokerfacedanny, saw your vampire kit cabinet, awesome work!!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back