Want to Buy Valvo ZM-1550/ZM-1551

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looking to buy either a Valvo ZM-1550 or Valvo ZM-1551, or preferably both.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
There once was a guy offering sets of accurate HIC neon displays in the JY, maybe he didn´t sell all set back then.
Kurtyboy should know the name of the seller, since he bought a set of those for his HIC...get in touch with him

Markus

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
There once was a guy offering sets of accurate HIC neon displays in the JY, maybe he didn´t sell all set back then.
Kurtyboy should know the name of the seller, since he bought a set of those for his HIC...get in touch with him

Markus
I think I found him two weeks ago. I found a thread on thedentedhelmet and wrote to him. He wrote me back like an hour later and said that (miraculously) he still had an extra set.
I inquired further of course, but he has not responded since.
He said his name was Jerroen (he may have spelled it with only one "r").

He must be very busy.
Or perhaps while visiting an old friend, he was ambushed, taken prisoner, and used as a test subject for some sort of impromptu human-freezing experiment?