Value of the 1990 Batwing Model

AMT/Ertl has recently been rereleasing all of their Burton-Batman related kits, so they have been pretty easy to find... What sort of effect does that have on the original releases?

Sorry, I didn't mean for that post to sound rude... I'm genuinely curious about it. I know with toy rereleases, there isn't that great of an effect on the original releases' value, since they're still the originals... But with model kit collecting, is value based on the kit or the box the kit is in? I guess I'm kind of wondering the same thing you are, and haven't helped this thread at all
icon_razz.gif

Ethan

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
E Williams wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Sorry, I didn't mean for that post to sound rude... I'm genuinely curious about it.
Ethan
</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Not rude at all, my friend!
icon_smile.gif

I've been wondering about this as well. Are there any differences between the original kit and the new 're-release' version. The reason why I am asking is that I've not seen the original version first hand.

In any case, I would think that the original would still hold its value.

Tom

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back