Vader Tie!?

Coinprop

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a good Vader Tie kit, as close to the studio scale as posible.
And I know that someone her can point me in the right direction. :)

please, any help is apriciated. And if there are no kit of this size "out there", what would be the best kit to go for MPC??

Thanks
T

KevVader

Sr Member
Originally posted by Coinprop@Jun 28 2005, 02:13 PM
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a good Vader Tie kit, as close to the studio scale as posible.
And I know that someone her can point me in the right direction. :)

please, any help is apriciated. And if there are no kit of this size "out there", what would be the best kit to go for MPC??

Thanks
T
[snapback]1022667[/snapback]​

I would say ask swpropmaker....if anyone would know, he would...

Coinprop

Yes, I know, Thanks.
I've already PM'd him. Just whant to know if there are anyother alternatives?.

T

star-art

Sr Member
There are no other alternatives other than the MPC kit. I saw someone put together a smaller display many years ago with two standard TIEs and a Vader's TIE from resin kits, but they were even smaller than the MPC model.

If you are patient, a studio-scale version just might come along in the not-so-distant future. . .

Tony

Here's my attempt with the MPC Vader fighter and a couple of BCI resin TIE Fighters:
http://www.starshipmodeler.com/starwars/ta_trio.htm
I have a smaller 'trio' that I've been working on for years utilizing the Estes Vader fighter and the ERTL TIES but it's been shelved until I feel like working on it again.

I wouldn't mind one bit for a studio scale Vader X-1 to go with the CC T-65. The pair would make a nice adversary display piece.

Coinprop

Wow Tony, You are a fantastic model builder.. Amazing work, and I love that Deathstar surface panel that You made.
How big is that vader tie that You used in that project? And how is the detailing on it?

Thanks
Tobe