Vader Tie!?

Coinprop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a good Vader Tie kit, as close to the studio scale as posible.
And I know that someone her can point me in the right direction. :)

please, any help is apriciated. And if there are no kit of this size "out there", what would be the best kit to go for MPC??

Thanks
T

Originally posted by Coinprop@Jun 28 2005, 02:13 PM
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a good Vader Tie kit, as close to the studio scale as posible.
And I know that someone her can point me in the right direction. :)

please, any help is apriciated. And if there are no kit of this size "out there", what would be the best kit to go for MPC??

Thanks
T
[snapback]1022667[/snapback]​

I would say ask swpropmaker....if anyone would know, he would...

Yes, I know, Thanks.
I've already PM'd him. Just whant to know if there are anyother alternatives?.

T

There are no other alternatives other than the MPC kit. I saw someone put together a smaller display many years ago with two standard TIEs and a Vader's TIE from resin kits, but they were even smaller than the MPC model.

If you are patient, a studio-scale version just might come along in the not-so-distant future. . .

Here's my attempt with the MPC Vader fighter and a couple of BCI resin TIE Fighters:
http://www.starshipmodeler.com/starwars/ta_trio.htm
I have a smaller 'trio' that I've been working on for years utilizing the Estes Vader fighter and the ERTL TIES but it's been shelved until I feel like working on it again.

I wouldn't mind one bit for a studio scale Vader X-1 to go with the CC T-65. The pair would make a nice adversary display piece.

Wow Tony, You are a fantastic model builder.. Amazing work, and I love that Deathstar surface panel that You made.
How big is that vader tie that You used in that project? And how is the detailing on it?

Thanks
Tobe

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back