Vader stuff

Darth Domain

I want to start looking at upgrading my modded Rubies now, i am after the ROTJ look. Has anyone any info on where i can look for a chest box with working lights and belt/boxes, on E-Bay or elswhere? Also, what is the amour which you guys feel is best suited to it?
Thanks

My upgrades are costing me a ton of money a 3 piece leather body suit body suit is the way to go. TMP sells them you could also go for the full aromor upgrade from an ebay seller by the name of x_t_r_m the armor and up grade is all rotj style helmet, chest box, shins, armor, belt. or you can do it bit by bit.

for a helmet i havent seen many ROTJ style lids
JB, Elstree, a well moded DP would work well ect..

for the best chest boxes they say Gino his stuff looks great but i hope you have a arm or a leg to spare lol
chest armor Ghost host or Gino or phinox
Gloves there was a thread around here some where about accurate gloves
Shins i think the GT shins look alot like AHN style to me, and i have also seen ESB shins i think the member darth shadow sells them here.
for ROTJ style i havent really seen any. :unsure

<div class='quotetop'>(GundamZeppelin @ Jun 30 2006, 05:08 PM) [snapback]1271331[/snapback]</div>
TMP sells them you could also go for the full aromor upgrade from an ebay seller by the name of x_t_r_m the armor and up grade is all rotj style helmet, chest box, shins, armor, belt. or you can do it bit by bit.
[/b]

TMP and x_t_r_m are one and the same.

This is the perfect thread for me. All I need to finish my vader is the chest box and armor. I've seen a lot of the chest boxes on ebay. Is there anything particular to look aside from the correct lighting sequence? Thanks,
John

<div class='quotetop'>(jcoffman99 @ Jun 30 2006, 01:48 PM) [snapback]1271571[/snapback]</div>
This is the perfect thread for me. All I need to finish my vader is the chest box and armor. I've seen a lot of the chest boxes on ebay. Is there anything particular to look aside from the correct lighting sequence? Thanks,
John
[/b]

Size....GT boxes and their derivatives are undersized. So yes, while GINO's and other accurately sized boxes are expensive...they are correctly sized with accurate details.

Or you could make your own box base and source out the components.....

<div class='quotetop'>(Darth Domain @ Jun 30 2006, 11:00 PM) [snapback]1271719[/snapback]</div>
Ok, Gino, can you chime in with pics of your ROTS chest box and armor and give me an idea of price
thanks (cheers for info guys)
[/b]
Weren't you going for RotJ? I know it may just have been a typo... but just had to check. :angel

I would be interested in seeing pictures and more info on this too... :thumbsup

<div class='quotetop'>(NoHumorMan @ Jun 30 2006, 10:34 PM) [snapback]1271738[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Darth Domain @ Jun 30 2006, 11:00 PM) [snapback]1271719[/snapback]
Ok, Gino, can you chime in with pics of your ROTS chest box and armor and give me an idea of price
thanks (cheers for info guys)
[/b]
Weren't you going for RotJ? I know it may just have been a typo... but just had to check. :angel

I would be interested in seeing pictures and more info on this too... :thumbsup
[/b][/quote]
You are correct, i meant ROTJ ;)

Here's a pic of my GINO ESB box...the ROTJ is virtually identical except that the 1/2 moon greeblies on top of the rods are turned the other way and the coin slot faces are black on the ROTJ....

IMG_0387-1.JPG

<div class='quotetop'>(KevVader @ Jun 30 2006, 11:01 PM) [snapback]1271757[/snapback]</div>
Here's a pic of my GINO ESB box...the ROTJ is virtually identical except that the 1/2 moon greeblies on top of the rods are turned the other way and the coin slot faces are black on the ROTJ....

IMG_0387-1.JPG

[/b]
Nice, i assume it has working lights and correct sequence? Care to share the price or PM?

Mark,

I have a GINO ROTJ box but I am on vacation and won't be able to take pics until July 19. Hopefully someone else will have given you pics by then. Also, if you get a GINO box with the strap that goes over the neck, I would suggest upgrading to the suspenders type straps, they work better IMO.

I would recommend the Elstree or the JB for a lid, as Gundam already suggested.

I have Gino armor myself and I am quite pleased with it. The GH is a little bigger but more expensive.

<div class='quotetop'>(Darth Kahnt @ Jul 1 2006, 04:56 AM) [snapback]1271924[/snapback]</div>
Mark,

I have a GINO ROTJ box but I am on vacation and won't be able to take pics until July 19. Hopefully someone else will have given you pics by then. Also, if you get a GINO box with the strap that goes over the neck, I would suggest upgrading to the suspenders type straps, they work better IMO.

I would recommend the Elstree or the JB for a lid, as Gundam already suggested.

I have Gino armor myself and I am quite pleased with it. The GH is a little bigger but more expensive.
[/b]

Chhers Chris

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back