Vader Saber Replicas - Please Help With Pricing Info

MattMunson

Master Member
This is not a for sale thread.

I am trying to figure out market value for these three sabers. Ebay prices are ALL OVER THE PLACE and are entirely inconsistent. Any information would be greatly appreciated. DM me if you'd rather not post here.

None of these have paperwork, cases, or shipping boxes. I received the MR pieces as artists proofs from SD. All saber hilts are in excellent condition. The t-track on the MR sabers has gotten sticky.

ANH:
ANH1.jpg
ANH3.jpg
ANH5.jpg

ESB Signature Edition.
ESB1.jpg
ESB4.jpg
ESB6.jpg

ROTJ SDStudios version:
ROTJ1.jpg
ROTJ3.jpg
ROTJ4.jpg
ROTJ5.jpg

You might want to clean the stickiness of the t-tracks with some goo-gone or rubbing alcohol. It might increase the value a bit.

I popped all the T-track off my lightsabers that were sticky and used a lot of 90% isopropyl alcohol w/ a nylon scrubbing "toothbrush" found at Harbor Freight.

Loose I sold the two MPP versions for ~$250.
I sold the paperwork separately.

I usually follow lightsaber FS in the JY and currently for a static saber hilt with either no electronics (hollow) or static/solid hilt (like prequel Council sabers) the prices usually go between $350-$450 depending on the saber and condition.

MR sabers that come with the box, case, paperwork, etc.. can go for $800-$1500+ depending on the saber. I know AP sabers didn't come with the box and paperwork, but most hardcore MR collectors only want to spend top-dollar on mint-complete sabers so lose APs still only go for $350-$450.

I've picked up a few MR sabers for $250-$350 because they didn't come with anything but the saber itself (Luke ANH, Luke ROTJ V2).

Despite the heritage, MR or even older ones like SD Studios, static sabers are usually in the $350-$450 range.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back