Vader Pictures Requested

Have you got the pics from my site?. Theyre under Real/Vader. If you drop me a note I can see if I can dig out the originals although the resolution wasnt too high

cheers

Jez

sww03vader1.jpg
sww03vader2.jpg
sww03vader3.jpg

You wanted 'em, you got 'em. I don't have any better ones of '03 but I have some better '05 ones if you want them. They did improve the costume in between.

The ability to whack with a pistol butt is insiginificant compared to the power of a dozen children swinging plastic lightsabers every hour...

Nice Cod.

Thats not the real ANH helmet is it???

Jez,
I saw the pics on your site and was hoping someone had a good front shot of the mask??

Thanks,
Jim

IIRC back in '03 they were using a modified DP well painted, not sure exactly. I do remember they used screening for the eyes, not lenses to allow better breathing. I know since then they have moved onto much better helmets, real lenses, and beautiful paintjobs but can't seem to get the cast members to stop using them as bowling balls in the parking lot...

v1.jpg

v2.jpg

v3.jpg

Its still on display there along with a Storm Trooper. The thing that is odd about the Vader helmet that is not a 2 tone paint job.

Jim

Originally posted by DARTH ANIBAL@Feb 16 2006, 01:57 PM
That's the "just-in-case-it-rains-and-someone-wants-to-kick-me-in-the-jewels" version of Vader. :lol
[snapback]1186116[/snapback]​

:lol

Yes great photos...any front view? Very telling....the dome is a repro, the faceplate has potential...

:cheers,

Thomas

Originally posted by vaderdarth@Feb 16 2006, 09:18 PM
None of the original trilogy vader domes were smooth inside like the ROTS dome. 

Dave :)
[snapback]1186282[/snapback]​

The ESB poster helmet has a smooth interior. I'm not suggesting it was used in film.

Yes thanks for the face closeup....it's clear that the helmet is much more recent than even ROTJ...likely made for a display...but why the chin was cut smaller as an ANH I'm not sure...it looks almost like the face was not painted black but there's some strange mix to the resin? I'll have to check the accuracy of the chin triangle to determine if it's actually from ANH...if it is then it's really strange since it's lost so much in the face in terms of details...we could be looking at one of those replica helmets seen on the shelf at ILM...or a progeny of one of those helmets....

:cheers,

Thomas

Thanks for the pics.

Pic #4 looks like a buck tooth Vader............ :lol

Still looking for a front shot head on not so much looking upward if anyone has one.

Jim

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back