Star Wars Vader parts

Sold for 3000.00 GBP
Prop Store

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Vader parts for sale. Please PM me with interest.

GH RotJ helmet finished by me. No permanent dome attachment. £1000 plus shipping.
helmet0.jpg helmet1.jpg helmet4.jpg

GH chest armor. ESB style with no cape hook. Some wear to the shoulder bells where they rub under the chest. £400 plus shipping.
armor1.jpg

Gino ESB chest computer. Battery or DC power adapter powered. £350 plus shipping.
chest1.jpg

Screen accurate ESB belt, includes stunt (pictured) and hero style leather belts. Accurate components. Screen accurate battery box in rear, functional buckle, screen accurate electronics (inner green lights are pushbuttons that activate each belt box). Battery or DC power adapter powered. £350
belt1.jpg

All-in-one DC power for the above chest computer and belt, plus amplified MP3 player. £50 plus shipping.
electronics1.jpg

Rein One Prowse sized three-piece leather suit. Vest zipper could do with being replaced as it doesn't always fasten. £700 plus shipping.
suit1.jpg suit2.jpg suit3.jpg

Pleated ESB style wool robe. Mannequin is 6' 6" for scale. £75 plus shipping.
robe1.jpg

Wool and satin ESB cape with leather collar and yoke. Cape chain included. There are a few minor tears along the bottom edge of the satin where it has been dragging along the ground. Mannequin is 6' 6" for scale. £200 plus shipping.
cape1.jpg cape4.jpg

Artisan ESB leather cod. Quite old so has some minor scuffs, worn look. £75 plus shipping.
cod.jpg

ESB leather gloves size large. £50 plus shipping.
gloves2.jpg

Prowse sized mannequin. Shoulders, elbows, hands and fingers are fully posable. Will stand unasisted against a wall. £200 collection only.
mannequin1.jpg

Some additional pictures:
Vaderesb2.jpg Vaderesb3.jpg Vaderesb4.jpg vadermanni7.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Who is the maker of the cape and and robe? Very interested in these, since Kevin G. never got back to me when I inquired about these softparts

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store