Vader... It's been a while...

runnriottt

So... It has been about three years out of the loop for me. The big guy has sat in the case for most of it.

I have kept up a little, with a few helmets main stream release and such. Not so much in fan mades.

Knowing there are more Vader heads here than anywhere else, can we (try) discuss the state of Vader costumes today?

Have things improved?

Can't say about much else. Artisan has the best cod piece I have ever scene.

Anvos has nothing but prototype pics but I have to say their behavior and customer service so far rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that's all I got.

Had to chime in on the Vader buckets here. Love the uglies and want one.

Brian Muir also came out with his ultimate edition recently which is from the original.
RS Prop Masters handled the sales. I bought one and am very happy with it.

Brian Muir also came out with his ultimate edition recently which is from the original.

i have never seen one of these other than the ones of the stock photos, would you have any pics of yours you could post please?

I forgot to mention the Uglies which are the less expensive version. Like a Mercedes. Quasimodo is the Lamborghini.

I can't believe I totally forgot Brian Muir's version. It would be great to see some pics as I have not seen any other than the stock ones as well which is why I forgot. I have not seen any posted here.

So I've been trying to take photos of my Brian Muir Vader and its proving more difficult than expected. My lighting is not doing it justice and its showing as glossy when it's very flat.
Im going to get ahold of some LED panels and do it right. More to come.

So I've been trying to take photos of my Brian Muir Vader and its proving more difficult than expected. My lighting is not doing it justice and its showing as glossy when it's very flat.

8' away and zoom in. It helps.

I know it been a while but any update on this? I kinda want to see some photos of it as well lol

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back