Vader ESB build suggestions needed

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SithLordRulez

First question: So im looking to paint my belt boxes and helmet, what do you suggest for the paint? I was considering Tamiya Matte black.
Second question : i have a Rubies helmet and im trying to find a way to switch from velcro to magnet for the dome to the face mask, any ideas? Thank you all in advance.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

lethyry

Jr Member
esb boxes should be painted more of a semi gloss/satin black opposed to matte, i use krylon satin black for boxes, for the helmet i believe there may be a few tutorials on installing magnets into your helmet over on the Sith lords detachment

SithLordRulez

esb boxes should be painted more of a semi gloss/satin black opposed to matte, i use krylon satin black for boxes, for the helmet i believe there may be a few tutorials on installing magnets into your helmet over on the Sith lords detachment
Shouldn't the dome be glossy too but the face mask in matte?

SithLordRulez

Screenshot_20210924-191753_Chrome.jpg
both dome and face plate are gloss black,
This?

lethyry

Jr Member
since your a new member i don't think your allowed to sell in the junkyard, best bet is probably ebay or some of the fb groups you could get them sold pretty quickly if they're listed for a good price

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.