Unlimited Run Vader chest armor - ANH / ESB / ROTJ

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Would it be possible to get a picture of the lower edge of the armor!?

the screenused armor has some curvature, while most of the "fanmade" ones are relatively straight...
I also remember some posts, comparing your armor/ combined with a quasimodo to the screenused setup and a brief description of why many armors don't go well with helmets from other sources

what is the turnaround time of a fully finished set of ESB armor and quasimodo bucket?

thx in advance!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bookface

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
They are still available, yes.

Markus, can you be more specific about what you mean by the lower edge? I would assume that meant the bottom of the armour when you're looking straight at it, but there are several pics in the thread like that, so I'm not sure what you mean.

warrenhouck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Markus, can you be more specific about what you mean by the lower edge? I would assume that meant the bottom of the armour when you're looking straight at it, but there are several pics in the thread like that, so I'm not sure what you mean.

What's the turnaround time? And how much is shipping to US?

bookface

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Minimum 3 months right now. I'm making a second mould to try and bring that down. Shipping is listed above.

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

As of yet, no pic of the armors bottom edge is posted in this thread...
Yes,I meant the bottom of the armor, but specifically the view from below (think of it as the view of the chestbos looking up to the armor, IF a chestbox would have eyes :lol

I want to see the overall shape/ curvature of the chest armor

Thanks in advance

bookface

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Forgot about this, here's the pic you were asking for OdiWan72

IMG_1588.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Rupidupe

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very interested in a set of the finished ESB armor, hanging shoulder bells and a Darth Ugly ESB helmet to go with it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.