Unlimited Run Vader chest armor - ANH / ESB / ROTJ

Would it be possible to get a picture of the lower edge of the armor!?

the screenused armor has some curvature, while most of the "fanmade" ones are relatively straight...
I also remember some posts, comparing your armor/ combined with a quasimodo to the screenused setup and a brief description of why many armors don't go well with helmets from other sources

what is the turnaround time of a fully finished set of ESB armor and quasimodo bucket?

thx in advance!

They are still available, yes.

Markus, can you be more specific about what you mean by the lower edge? I would assume that meant the bottom of the armour when you're looking straight at it, but there are several pics in the thread like that, so I'm not sure what you mean.

Markus, can you be more specific about what you mean by the lower edge? I would assume that meant the bottom of the armour when you're looking straight at it, but there are several pics in the thread like that, so I'm not sure what you mean.

What's the turnaround time? And how much is shipping to US?

Minimum 3 months right now. I'm making a second mould to try and bring that down. Shipping is listed above.

As of yet, no pic of the armors bottom edge is posted in this thread...
Yes,I meant the bottom of the armor, but specifically the view from below (think of it as the view of the chestbos looking up to the armor, IF a chestbox would have eyes :lol

I want to see the overall shape/ curvature of the chest armor

Thanks in advance

Forgot about this, here's the pic you were asking for OdiWan72

IMG_1588.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interested in a set of the finished ESB armor, hanging shoulder bells and a Darth Ugly ESB helmet to go with it.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back