1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Vacuum Former

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by AndyJ, May 7, 2015.

1. AndyJ

AndyJ Active Member

Yeah, I know. I can just make one :) but I'd rather just see if I can get something premade first before I embark on the adventure.

Budget is around $400, and certainly not looking for anything huge and/or fancy. Perhaps someone has something gathering dust in storage or something!

2. Randy Guhl

Randy Guhl Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Check on ebay thats where i got mine. Its a 12x18 inch table.($120ish) The only thing i had to add was a shop vac.($100-150) And i have to heat the plastic in the oven. If you want a all in one unit you can buy one online or from reynolds advanced materials but they run quite a bit more than $400

3. AndyJ

AndyJ Active Member

Thanks Randy. Unfortunately I don't have an oven at the location I'm moving to so I'll have to figure out a heating situation. I'm pretty tight with my local Reynolds guys, I'll give them a call too.

4. Randy Guhl

No problem otherwise if you just need things here and there vac formed I'm happy to help

5. AndyJ

AndyJ Active Member

Still looking for a vacuum former guys! WidgetWorks seems perpetually out of stock on their 12x12 and I need something for a project upcoming.

Willing to trade services as well, I can CNC, laser cut, 3d print, etc.

6. Randy Guhl

Hey if you're still having issues finding one, im happy to help depending on what ya need exactly

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk