Want to Buy Vacuum Former

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AndyJ

Yeah, I know. I can just make one :) but I'd rather just see if I can get something premade first before I embark on the adventure.

Budget is around $400, and certainly not looking for anything huge and/or fancy. Perhaps someone has something gathering dust in storage or something!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Randy Guhl

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Check on ebay thats where i got mine. Its a 12x18 inch table.($120ish) The only thing i had to add was a shop vac.($100-150) And i have to heat the plastic in the oven. If you want a all in one unit you can buy one online or from reynolds advanced materials but they run quite a bit more than $400

AndyJ

Thanks Randy. Unfortunately I don't have an oven at the location I'm moving to so I'll have to figure out a heating situation. I'm pretty tight with my local Reynolds guys, I'll give them a call too.

Randy Guhl

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
No problem otherwise if you just need things here and there vac formed I'm happy to help

AndyJ

Still looking for a vacuum former guys! WidgetWorks seems perpetually out of stock on their 12x12 and I need something for a project upcoming.

Willing to trade services as well, I can CNC, laser cut, 3d print, etc.

Randy Guhl

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still looking for a vacuum former guys! WidgetWorks seems perpetually out of stock on their 12x12 and I need something for a project upcoming.

Willing to trade services as well, I can CNC, laser cut, 3d print, etc.
Hey if you're still having issues finding one, im happy to help depending on what ya need exactly

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk