Want to Buy Vacuum Former

AndyJ

Yeah, I know. I can just make one :) but I'd rather just see if I can get something premade first before I embark on the adventure.

Budget is around $400, and certainly not looking for anything huge and/or fancy. Perhaps someone has something gathering dust in storage or something!

Randy Guhl

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Check on ebay thats where i got mine. Its a 12x18 inch table.($120ish) The only thing i had to add was a shop vac.($100-150) And i have to heat the plastic in the oven. If you want a all in one unit you can buy one online or from reynolds advanced materials but they run quite a bit more than $400

AndyJ

Thanks Randy. Unfortunately I don't have an oven at the location I'm moving to so I'll have to figure out a heating situation. I'm pretty tight with my local Reynolds guys, I'll give them a call too.

Randy Guhl

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
No problem otherwise if you just need things here and there vac formed I'm happy to help

AndyJ

Still looking for a vacuum former guys! WidgetWorks seems perpetually out of stock on their 12x12 and I need something for a project upcoming.

Willing to trade services as well, I can CNC, laser cut, 3d print, etc.

Randy Guhl

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still looking for a vacuum former guys! WidgetWorks seems perpetually out of stock on their 12x12 and I need something for a project upcoming.

Willing to trade services as well, I can CNC, laser cut, 3d print, etc.
Hey if you're still having issues finding one, im happy to help depending on what ya need exactly

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk