Vaccuforming - Does inside vs outside molding of originals matter?

Let's not get there, I see your new to this and don't know much about my history with armors. make your research before making comments like this.

GFollano

Woah there neddy - just because i havent been on the forums for long doesent mean i dont know anything, please dont make assumptions about when you dont even know me..
My point was your post looked to be encouraging re-casting and someone who is very new (and maybe doesnt know anything about anyone here or know anyone who can enlighten them) would see it as you infact encouraging it.

REMEMBER: this forum is not just those who are "old hands" at prop collecting/building & maybe you should think about how your posts might look to others.

...have you ever molded or vacuuformed?

I've molded a million things; never vacuformed, but I can't wait to give it a shot. But I see you're new to my posting style and don't know much about my history with humor. Please do your research before asking questions like this.

:lol

I've molded a million things; never vacuformed, but I can't wait to give it a shot. But I see you're new to my posting style and don't know much about my history with humor. Please do your research before asking questions like this.

:lol

LOL yes in the end this should be all for fun:thumbsup we can get easily carried away with some subjects.

GFollano

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back