Done / Completed V3 Emitter Limited Run Thread for V2/V3 Builder’s Kit

Down to the last 4 international to be delivered. I'm showing all domestic USA orders have been delivered by USPS tracking. I still have 2 or 3 emitters left over, should anyone want to get them off the Junkyard post.

I GOT MINE!!!!!! Special thank you to George and Dan for making this happen!! super excited to be able to finish my builders kit v3!!

Thanks for your support, Halliwax! I love your review and unboxing video! Special shout-out to Anakin Starkiller for his help and support or this wouldn't have worked out as well as it did!

Don't want to hijack this thread, but I was wondering if anybody making a V3 had a spare V2 emitter they wanted to get rid of...If so, PM me or reply here. thanks!

All international and domestic orders run (and all leftover spares) have been marked delivered by USPS or confirmed delivered via PM. Thanks to all interested parties for letting me bring this idea into life!

Too bad I couldn't do it sooner when the builder's kit was just released or shortly thereafter. Please PM me if anything else is required.

Best,
George

If you ever do another run in the near future. Put me down for one please, thanks.

I'd need at least 15-20 emitters spoken for in order to get another run started. So far, you're the only one. Thanks for the interest! If more join this party, then I'll post another interest thread and run it through the paces(interest, limited run, done/completed). Please post here or PM me if interest for this part still exists.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back