Done / Completed V3 Emitter Limited Run Thread for V2/V3 Builder’s Kit

No set screws, they aren't on the model or our test prints. We left the 5mm grub screw hole shop to the end user as this may not be in the right place with threading from the shop. Following Halliwax's tutorial for the V3 emitter hole should work. However, the cylinder where the 5mm grub screw goes is a tad bit shorter than the V2 emitter so a new template may be needed for this part-stay tuned. The other holes that are present in the V2 emitter may not actually be on the V3 emitter.

Oh, I was actually talking about set screws for a blade! Again, no worries if they’re not there!

Many of my the first wave that shipped last Thursday have been delivered. I continue monitoring tracking for international and those still to be delivered. I still have a few emitters left avaliable to late comers and I have posted a couple in the junkyard. I will probably have one more batch shipment for the last 2.

I love how these turned out, thanks again George. This may have been mentioned before but is there going to be templates made for the two set screws and drill mark on the booster section?

Last edited:
I love how these turned out, thanks again George. This may have been mentioned before but is there going to be templates made for the two set screws and drill mark on the booster section?

I hope to task Halliwax with this, if he has time. Otherwise, I'll attempt to make a newer template based off of the one in his tutorial, here:
Anakin Starkiller V2 + V3 Builders kit Tutorial

The 3mm set screw in the windvane area is covered above. The upper pommel, 5mm, set screw is eyeballed to how far you think it deviates from the already existing booster set screw that is pre-drilled and tapped into the hilt's booster section.

As for the emitter's 5mm set screw, the longest height cylinder in the V3 emitter I shipped is a bit shorter than the same cylinder on the V2 style emitter supplied by Anakin Starkiller in this 2018 run. This new emitter will need a newer, not as wide, template since it will proabably pull the set screw placement too low on the V3 emitter.

I hope I answered your questions to your satisfaction.
Best regards,
George

Last edited:
I hope to task Halliwax with this, if he has time. Otherwise, I'll attempt to make a newer template based off of the one in his tutorial, here:
Anakin Starkiller V2 + V3 Builders kit Tutorial

The 3mm set screw in the windvane area is covered above. The upper pommel, 5mm, set screw is eyeballed to how far you think it deviates from the already existing booster set screw that is pre-drilled and tapped into the hilt's booster section.

As for the emitter's 5mm set screw, the longest height cylinder in the V3 emitter I shipped is a bit shorter than the same cylinder on the V2 style emitter supplied by Anakin Starkiller in this 2018 run. This new emitter will need a newer, not as wide, template since it will proabably pull the set screw placement too low on the V3 emitter.

I hope I answered your questions to your satisfaction.
Best regards,
George
That certainly does help, thanks you guys

The run is 73.68% delivered. There are three international orders at O'Hare. Most domestic USA run participants are delivered, just a couple of stragglers to be delivered soon. I'm watching the tracking like a hawk!

My emitter arrived today.

It fits onto my hilt like a glove—well done sir!(y)(y)

Now, I just have to weather it to match the rest of the hilt.

88339519-8C69-4768-87A1-51B8D78715E5.jpeg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back