V2 vented pommel

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here is the sign up thread. Hop to it.

Also, you might notice a little extra surprise.

Attachments

• mystery2.jpg
    mystery2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 35
  • mystery.jpg
    mystery.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 36

Loneken

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here is the sign up thread. Hop to it.

Also, you might notice a little extra surprise.
What's the difference between this mystery chunk and the one that was included in your original v2 kit other than the fact that this one is steel?

BRRogers

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm not up to date with the V2 discoveries. Has it been confirmed that the mystery chunk looks like this then?
I do not have said photos but I have *seen* that yes. It definitely is the correct object. Though I don’t know if anyone yet knows where it came from

andyroo

Ahh cool. Have you seen it in person or did you have decent reference pics? Can you link me to the thread if there is one?

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ahh cool. Have you seen it in person or did you have decent reference pics? Can you link me to the thread if there is one?

I’m not in the place to go into detail, but I can 100% say with confidence Dann put everything he had into this. I didn’t contribute much besides replying “wicked!!” But I sat in the round table with a select few other members and anxiously waited for his updates..

Originally he tried shapeways but their machines couldn’t print them in metal..

Dann was obsessed with the pyramids, when he showed me his final file I was blown away, only for him to later say it wasn’t good enough and he tweaked them even more

I’ve seen his overlay and it is 100% spot on

I also will attest that this is not ripped off from soloshold, Dann did this on his own before Aaron released any teaser pictures. And Dann respectfully didn’t release or do any runs of his or even announced what he was working on until now to not effect soloshold sales

I have a few of his resin copies for proof

But I can with confidence say this is legit.. the source is legit.. everything is legit