"V" Mothership and shuttle

jadedskies

Hi. Does anyone know if there were any model kits ever made for the "V" mothership and the shuttles made? I believe there were maybe toys made. Or am I off on some really weird tangent because I recently bought the series on dvd? Thanks.

Jen

Hey Everybody. I don't know if anybody's still interested in this, but I wanted to get this page out to all you V Fans out there.

DMT Temp Website

These models are absolutely fantastic.

Wow. Those are nice.

Any idea of their scale? Or their length? They sort of look like they might be 1/72 scale, but there's nothing definitive about items in the background.

Hey again. These models are in 1/87th scale for any of you still wondering. And yes, they are pre-built and painted and decalled with great detail.

I would *really* like to get my hands on a shuttle, or even just a Skyfighter...particularly since they are 1/87th scale.

See, I'm doing a HO train layout.....and it'd be cool to have one of those ships sitting somewhere on it.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back