V for vendetta mask replica created from screen used mask

Buy now for 275.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Electronic Lids

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
*SOLD*

I have one mask finished (clean hero) ready to ship.
Molded directly from a screen used crowd scene mask I obtained through a collector, who was given the piece on set.
These pieces are finished incredibly accurately in thin, strong resin and fiber, similar to the hero mask.
The style can either be a clean mask, or after the bullet damage. In the battle damage mask every scuff on the mask has been painstakingly created to match the screen damage. Eye blackout fabric and mask ties included.
A subtle more matte finish or a deeper glossy finish is also an option.

Attachments

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TOMJUK

Ahh I see (new here, Sorry!!).
Yeah I’m just after one of those CFO ones for the moment.
Do you have anything else vendetta for sale - or contacts of who does? I’m interested in promotional items, props, costumes.... I’ve recently acquired one of the DC Direct masks

Sandman63

View attachment 1259318 View attachment 1259317
Molded directly from a screen used crowd scene mask I obtained through a collector, who was given the piece on set.
These pieces are finished incredibly accurately in thin, strong resin and fiber, similar to the hero mask.
The style can either be a clean mask, or after the bullet damage. In the battle damage mask every scuff on the mask has been painstakingly created to match the screen damage. Eye blackout fabric and mask ties included.
View attachment 1259318 View attachment 1259317
[/QUOTE

Is this still available?

RayR

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Friendly suggestion… Make sure you click the button on the ad page to mark this sold. It does no good to write the word as an edit onto the ad because people will keep seeing it in the marketplace and it is not marked sold until you designate it as such.

Prop Store