Done / Completed V for Vendetta (Fabric for V's Doublet)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MorbidCharlie

Sr Member
I will be starting a V build (V for Vendetta) very soon and after doing a few days of digging have found the fabric used for V's doublet. If anyone has any interest in getting some of this fabric, I am more than happy to add to my order that I will be placing near the end of June. This fabric is NOT cheap, roughly $80 a yard, and will be coming from London, so this is probably best for anyone living in the US. Darth Mule has his pattern he drafted for the doublet available for sale on his Etsy page if you need a pattern and want an idea for the amount of fabric you may need. According to Darth Mule, 4 yards should be enough at size 40R with room for error.

Doublet pattern: Guy Fawkes Doublet Pattern, size 40.

Fabric: 1589475661349.png
Reference: 1589475712453.png

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MotoGuy75

I will be starting a V build (V for Vendetta) very soon and after doing a few days of digging have found the fabric used for V's doublet. If anyone has any interest in getting some of this fabric, I am more than happy to add to my order that I will be placing near the end of June. This fabric is NOT cheap, roughly $80 a yard, and will be coming from London, so this is probably best for anyone living in the US. Darth Mule has his pattern he drafted for the doublet available for sale on his Etsy page if you need a pattern and want an idea for the amount of fabric you may need. According to Darth Mule, 4 yards should be enough at size 40R with room for error.

Doublet pattern: Guy Fawkes Doublet Pattern, size 40.

Fabric: View attachment 1298445
Reference: View attachment 1298446
Hello, May I ask what the cost would be for the doublet pattern is? Thank you

SL4118

Wow I'm late to the game here. I assume you placed your order already. Any chance of getting your source for the fabric. I'm interested in around 5 yards. Thanks in advance!

MorbidCharlie

Sr Member
Wow I'm late to the game here. I assume you placed your order already. Any chance of getting your source for the fabric. I'm interested in around 5 yards. Thanks in advance!
No problem! Check out my build link in the DC costume forum. Has all the info you need plus extra resources if you need them!