Usurrper P2 progress pics

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

larrykidd

First paint up I've done in a while.
Still have lots to do but here's where I'm at.
Killer sculpt by the way.
Larry
usurperp21.jpg

usurperp2.jpg

upy.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ptgreek

Larry ..that is outstanding as always ....Two great artists on this head ..kudos to both Lee and Larry

4505marcel

Yup very nice piece mate, ive got to get Lee to do me a P2 at some point down the line. Theres something about the P2 colours which you never get bored looking at ;)
Look forward to seeing him dreaded up

Tatsu

Wow... I'm at a true loss for words. Larry dude, I'm in such disbelief of how awesome that is, I'm actually going to ask...

Did you steal it from Bryan? I won't tell!! ;) :D

Usurper

I know Larry has painted ALOT of masks, but this is the 1st time he has painted one of mine, and i AM very proud as Larry is by far the best painter on the lair, and this is the best i have seen my P2 mask look, feels awesome to see a mask painted as it should be.

thanks for posting Larry ;)

Knightviper09

Wow. That is an amazing paint job man! Gotta give it up to ya! ;) :D :popcorn: ;) Both Larry and Lee, you guys are excellent with your sculpts and paint jobs. I have to get you guys to do something for me really soon. I love it.

japgoth

Wow! love the veins paint and the eyes! really detailed.
I would love to see how you did the the eyes and the veins.