Usurper Wolf & Custom Paint Up W/ W.i.p. Bodysuit,armour And Weapons

mikeincan

what do you guys think? does the body suit need to be painted? i have armour that will be going over top a good portion of it. here are some pics and vid of my double barrel plasma-caster. points? critiques?

pred_headsuit.JPG

plasma_caster_accessories.jpg

double_barrell_plasma_caster.jpg

plasma_caster_close_up.jpg

Attachments

• movie_plasma_caster.MOV
    1.1 MB · Views: 431
Last edited by a moderator:
yeah it looks good to me as is, but i know if i paint it, the colours will not stick out as much as the mask thanks again lee (usurper) for the great job, and of course brandon from flex design for the suit awesome. after talking to neokazama he said the samething and well he would be one to know for sure how well the colours would look since he does do an amazing job on the other suits i have seen on here.

That is what I am thinking I have a full set if skins I have been trying to sell but noone seems to want them so if that is the case I was thinking of cutting it up using it for texture in places that will be visible. But I want to save the suit so in case I want to do something else for Halloween do not want to start gluing things onto the suit.

Mike, thanks for the kind words.

About the suit, Tweikarikna (Spencer) used the same type of skin suit that you have, I believe MeanGene83 (Gene) painted for the NYCC '10 he could probably give you an idea on how good are this suit for painting. I don't think he coverred on latex but just paint it over it. Again give him a shout, im sure he will be able to help you.

This is a pic of Spencer's suit or should I say DJjalles suit.

6cfd5dc3.jpg

Hope you don't mind DJjalles that im posting a pic of you.

Wooo that is my ole bad boy. What we did was coat it in latex, we only did a coat. I would do at least 2 coats of latex if your going to paint it. The reason being is, the paint will bleed through just the one lair. Also you have to use some type of cover coat because if you dont or dont use adhesive in your painting the paint will flake off in the areas where it wears off. (Under the arms and between the legs.)

Its a catch 22 because you want to be flexible in this suit, but you also want a good latex base to go with it too. We used acrylics, but if you have access to inks use those instead.

Those body suits are the most form fitting things ever. Im using one on my next bat costume. Only down side is the bathroom aspect of that thing, once your locked in it thats it your in it to win it. I won mulstiple contests because how real it looked though. When you breath you see your chest expand in and out and that sells it. Or dont coat it and paint it and see how you like it. that way you can always coat it if you want.

I think I will be going the way I was thinking but didn't want to do it and that is use a set if skins I have been trying to sell use the texture from that paintit it the way I want, that way I can put it anywhere I want on the body suit.And I asked for mine to be made with a zipper in front for the number one calls.:)

I think I will be going the way I was thinking but didn't want to do it and that is use a set if skins I have been trying to sell use the texture from that paintit it the way I want, that way I can put it anywhere I want on the body suit.And I asked for mine to be made with a zipper in front for the number one calls.:)

Whats the skin you're trying to sell? Got any pics? I see your using the Flexfoamed muscle suit. how much you paid for it?

my hez tracker bio w/ beserker teeth the mouth piece is in the process of being painted now, hope it turns out ok.

hez.JPG

hez1.JPG

That is an amazing concept and I really really like it! I thinl it would look good with the jawbone without the tusks too. Again...awesome concept.

here is the bio painted up and the mask finally dreaded up and with the beads thanks to bio hunter for the dreads and bambooie for the beads and of course uratz for the narin style animal beads, and once again lee for the flexiable quills. hope you guys like what i did. sorry have not been paying attention on here the motors came from http://www.robotshop.com/

back.JPG

hez bio front.JPG

hez bio side.JPG

mask.JPG

mask dread.JPG

mask quills.JPG

the double barrell plasma caster is in the process of having all the foam bits attached, here is a pick of what it looks like right now.
plasma caster.JPG

plasma caster (2).JPG

plasma caster (3).JPG

plasma caster (4).JPG

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back