usurper wolf 1st time paint up

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bunter

Hi all,

Here's my wolf pred i got from usurper this is the first one iv'e painted up think it came out ok.
Thanks for looking.

Bunter.
wolf.jpg

Hi guys just a small update of my wolf with quills and eyes, need to dread him up when i get back from hols ;) .

Thanks for looking

Wolf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Usurper

Very nice ;)

I bet you want to paint all sorts now? , thats how it starts............ 1 single mask and your hooked

bunter

Thanks Guys i really appreciate your comments,
Lee your right got my P1 to paint up now i'm hooked LOL ;)

pill baxton

That is a amazing paint job for your first time,I bet your next paint jobs are gonna be unbelievable! Keep up the good work and thanks for the inspiration.