Usurper Predator 2

Xterminatus

Hi friends.

I decided to repaint my Usurper Predator 2 head as i really wasent to happy with primarily the forehead and the teeth
also added a bit of color to the rest of the head.

please let me know what you think :rolleyes:

Before

4432563074_e69f6877fb_b.jpg.png

4432562512_20307e9a4f_b.jpg.png

After the repainting

4526530714_74a262afd6_b.jpg.png

4526531492_768703f519_b.jpg.png

4526531096_bafb661d5e_b.jpg.png

Thx for looking :p

Jimmy

I really like the smaller shapes and the added spot detail. Nice work. The mask flows together more after the repaint.

I'd be very happy with your first paint up, but you are a perfectionest so your second paint up is even better. Really top notch paint up, I can only hope some day I'll be half as good.

Like others before me have said,wow,both are outstanding paint jobs.I hope mine turns out that good.Did you do these with an airbrush?Also may I ask what colors you used originally?

Thanks, Daren

Like others before me have said,wow,both are outstanding paint jobs.I hope mine turns out that good.Did you do these with an airbrush?Also may I ask what colors you used originally?

Thanks, Daren

thx everyone :rolleyes:

yes i used a airbrush for the paintup

regarding the colors. you have to remember that the mask is fully foam filled and that it newer was meant to be worn that way i can use ordinary acrylics from Golden and some FW inks :p

Wow that is really great airbrush work.Was it done freehand or with stencils?I am unfamiliar with Golden and some FW inks.I use createx airbrush paints on all of my Bio's.I was just wondering what colors exactly,like is the base color a yellowish white ,and colors for the skin pattern,I am guessing a rust?And I am also guessing a gloss type clearcoat?I think it is called perma wet,do you know if you can put that over createx paints?

Thanks again,Daren

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back