Usurper P2 hippie - dreaded up!

hez1

So, after...I don't actually know how long I've had this, come to think of it. At least 6 months. I foamed the interior well enough for display, and made some dreads for it. I tried to play with the mixture a little so that the dreads would be super floppy, since they don't have any beads to weigh them down and lay closer to the head. I know the leather isn't thick enough, but it was all I had on hand. Guess I'll pick some more up next time I'm out looking for things like that.

Anyway, the paintup is Lee's, all I'm responsible for is foaming and putting dreads on it, but I wanted to show it off anyway! Now to find somewhere to display it, since it can't stay there...

IMG_0414.jpg.gif

IMG_0415.jpg.gif

IMG_0416.jpg.gif

Blasphemy? That's a bit strong isn't it? I'll go as far as heresy, but no further! :)

I'll probably fix the beads up when I have someplace to put him, until then he'll just have to suffer.

Thanks everyone, it feels good to have it done. :)

Andre.

All I meant was I that's one of the first paint ups I did on my open mouth P2, which was a fair time ago.

P2 I will be finishing soon is closed mouth if that's what you mean.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back