Usurper P2 finally finished.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

predator666

Beautiful paint up Larry. P2 is always gonna be the best in my eyes, seeing a paint up like this 1 just really does P2 justice.

pdisc

Holy **** Larry,you out do yourself every time. Thats one elite headpiece right there......I will sit back and admire :)

L HULK

just how is my question????

work work is phenomenal!!! what a gift you have!

thank you for sharing brother

i also have to say what an amazing mask lee has made,he has captured one of my fav pred poses perfectly!!!

larrykidd

Thanks.
Usurper really did the P2 justice with this sculpt.
Can't wait to see his new one finished.
Also Bambooies dreds are amazing.
Larry