Usurper p1 Mask

Beast Mode

Mucho gracias to Lee for this fine specimen. But unfortunately, i really can't do this mask justice.

287692_196283177100522_100001565240053_580867_4385115_o.jpg

Hopefully this thread will evolve into a full P1 suit thread in the coming months.

Really looking forward this one! It's a beautiful sculpt and looks like a joy to paint! Looks like it's off to a great start!

Thank you everyone. I have been doing some summer cleaning and haven't had time to do any painting for this week, but will start again tomorrow.

Here is a close up of the paintwork i have done so far, all advice is welcome

Photo1247.jpg

Stepping away from a project, for whatever reason, can sometimes help in the end. You regain your focus by taking breaks from it. Very nice start by the way. Can't wait to see it finished.

Is looking great buddy, good job. But quick question, if you already glued the teeth, it won't make it difficult to paint the inside of the mouth?

Is looking great buddy, good job. But quick question, if you already glued the teeth, it won't make it difficult to paint the inside of the mouth?

Thank you Neo (y)

I just placed the teeth on the mandibles for a quick picture. Though I did make the mistake of gluing the teeth on before finishing the mouth with my first P2 head.....that was a nightmare.

Now that Kit has mentioned that, i am torn on what to do next.....

I like the albino look, but my mother saw a photo of it recently and said "Finish that **** up*

Looking good fella liking how you have faded the colours out into the forehead area and liking the you use of the black spots.

Thats one ugly mother f'er

Brushed on a few layers of the clear coat and stuck in the dreads. But im not sure if i should shorten them or not.

Photo1281.jpg

Thank you all

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back