USS FoxHound JJPrise Bash

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Burke

Okay, so heres a bash Ive been working on with the Special Edition Star Trek 2009, Enterprise DVD models parts. I really like most of the look of the new E, some things could go but some work. So when Amazon had the special edition DVD's go on sale I snagged two extras. Blah blah blah, enough onto the good stuff.

The bash I decided to start is based on this picture I found on Deviant art, I dont recall the artists name but props to him/her.
Hurricane_Class_Destroyer_by_Jetfreak74656.jpg

It begins:
IMG_0778.jpg

Taking Shape:
IMG_0782.jpg

Oh, it is a ship:
IMG_0785.jpg

Home Stretch:
IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

Thoughts, opinions? Be gentle this is my first major undertaking, and I barely have an skillz.

Feel free to look thru my other albums at my other completed Models.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.