USS FoxHound JJPrise Bash

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Burke

Okay, so heres a bash Ive been working on with the Special Edition Star Trek 2009, Enterprise DVD models parts. I really like most of the look of the new E, some things could go but some work. So when Amazon had the special edition DVD's go on sale I snagged two extras. Blah blah blah, enough onto the good stuff.

The bash I decided to start is based on this picture I found on Deviant art, I dont recall the artists name but props to him/her.

It begins:

Taking Shape:

Oh, it is a ship:

Home Stretch:

Thoughts, opinions? Be gentle this is my first major undertaking, and I barely have an skillz.

Feel free to look thru my other albums at my other completed Models.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Burke

And here is the complete Foxhound. She's dipping a little forward on the stand but thats an easy fix.