USS ENTERPRISE NCC1701A POLAR LIGHTS

judgedredd

Sr Member
i know its not studio scale just wondered if you guys have any tips for painting these babies accurately i cant believe the size and accuracy of this kit for the money awesome :D :thumbsup

I agree there is a very nice step by step description of the construction at culttvman. It kind of assumes you know a good bit about modeling beforehand but its still pretty good. The guy went a but above and beyond with his puttying in my opinion, but I can't really argue with his result.. it really is an awesome model - and you're right for the price it's a steal.

Jedi Dade

i cant wait to get started on this kit i have ordered a shed load of LEDs ultra bright white and blues i have a custom circuit for the flashing leds i am just dreading painting the thing i am not sure i have the kind of patience for all that masking :(
i tell you what if someone paints it for me i will buy them a bar of chocolate for there trouble :D :$ lol thanks for the links they are interesting .

Originally posted by Jedi Dade@May 26 2005, 11:38 PM
I agree there is a very nice step by step description of the construction at culttvman.  It kind of assumes you know a good bit about modeling beforehand but its still pretty good.  The guy went a but above and beyond with his puttying in my opinion, but I can't really argue with his result.. it really is an awesome model - and you're right for the price it's a steal.

Jedi Dade
[snapback]997027[/snapback]​

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back