Useful for IG-88 barrel?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Andymac84

Sr Member
Would this part be of use for a builder? I've rescued that piece from getting into the trash, because the look was so familar. So a quick search was getting me reminded. Maybe somebody can use this for a IG-88 BlasTech DLT-20A blaster rifle. Holes are pre-drilled, the diameter is about 10cm, and the length is around 70cm. Can take closer measurements. Sorry for the mess in the pics.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Would make a nice part for a scratchbuild, but it´s way to big for the IG88 blaster. its barrel jacket has a 45mm O.D. IIRC

Where did you get it from/ what´s the source of that part?

Markus

Andymac84

Sr Member
Too bad..
Don't know exactly what it is. I think its a barrel which was running a filter within a machine.

TazMan2000

Sr Member
At work we use something similar on our technical drawing printers that pick up waste toner. It is too large of a diameter for a barrel jacket as well.

TazMan2000