1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Used/pre-owned Star Lord props, pieces or materials

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by The Full Armor, Aug 13, 2015.

1. The Full Armor

The Full Armor Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

guardians-of-the-galaxy-set-image-star-lord.jpg

Hey guys. I'm looking to see if anyone has any Star Lord stuff they'd be willing to part with. I am wanting any and all pieces that can be used to make a screen accurate star lord costume. I am currently working on a sample build for my complete Star Lord costume project run, sparing no expense in order to make this the most screen accurate Star Lord costume. I will be making most of the pieces for this build myself, so I'm looking for any parts, props or materials that can help me make this possible. I am going all out with this version, so any and all items will be considered.

Send me a PM. Let me know what you got!

If you're looking for a complete screen accurate Star Lord costume, then check out my interest thread.
    Here's the link: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=243940

2. The Full Armor

The Full Armor Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

BUMP for Tuesday!