Want to Buy Used/pre-owned Star Lord props, pieces or materials

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

The Full Armor

guardians-of-the-galaxy-set-image-star-lord.jpg

Hey guys. I'm looking to see if anyone has any Star Lord stuff they'd be willing to part with. I am wanting any and all pieces that can be used to make a screen accurate star lord costume. I am currently working on a sample build for my complete Star Lord costume project run, sparing no expense in order to make this the most screen accurate Star Lord costume. I will be making most of the pieces for this build myself, so I'm looking for any parts, props or materials that can help me make this possible. I am going all out with this version, so any and all items will be considered.

Send me a PM. Let me know what you got!

If you're looking for a complete screen accurate Star Lord costume, then check out my interest thread.
Here's the link: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=243940

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.