USCM shoulder light

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

213ardj

Jr Member
Hello, I am trying to create or figure out how to make the adjustable light mounted on the colonial marine's shoulders. I am also interested in buying one if anyone knows where or how. Here are some reference photos:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

triumphfx

A few years back, someone with screename Matsucorp (Matt) made AWESOME accurate kits. He ran out of funds to retool parts, so he stopped making them, but that was a few years ago. Google his name and contact him. He might be on Facebook, but he also has a profile on Deviantart. I need one too, as my old one is falling apart. Please post here if you have any success. Thanks and good luck.