USCM Armor

213ardj

Jr Member
Does anyone know where I can get the USCM armor from aliens, specifically Hudson's. Here are references:
latest

aliens-05.jpg

latest

marinedone2.jpg

While I am sure you can probably get one here on the RPF (no idea who though), you may wish to check out the spatcave http://www.spatcave.com/ which is where most people seem to get their first suit (until they pony up for a real Terry English).

I'm looking on their website and it is awesome so much stuff for so much cheaper and still comes with LEDs and sounds and everything anyone viewing this click on the link.

I have dealt with Spat and he is the only guy I would buy resin props from. Avoid ebay at all costs. Often the stuff there is cheap re-casts, poor resin mixes, or simply Spat's or Matsuo's stuff that people are trying to 'flip' by assembling them and marking them up to ridiculous prices.

"Chef" is the other armor maker with a good rep. He is based in the UK and can be easily found on the Aliens Legacy site. Where spat sells only ready-made complete sets, Chef sells his sets in 'kit form' (assembly required). Personally I think Chef's is a touch more accurate, but you do need to put in the work for assembly and deal with the exchange rate (unless you are in the UK). Chef is fast though. No long wait (which is expected since he doesn't assemble or paint it)

For what it is worth, the bottom picture you have there was made by "Golden Armor" The inaccurate trapezoid on the chest is the giveaway. They don't have a great reputation from what I have read and their armor comes in a very very labor intensive kit form. But like anything else, if you put in the work you can probably make it look good.

As for accurate accessories...hard to explain that without writing a book here in this thread! But options are out there.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back