USCM armor 'n goodies....

soltic

Juiced on the idea of finally doing a good USCM outfit, & just starting research.

As far as armor & pulse rifle etc., I've noted Spatcave & GA - just wondering if there were any other recommendations RPF members would have.

Also wondering if there are any specific forums any RPF'ers would direct me to.

PM me if u wish, thanking all in advance.

-Rod :thumbsup

SPat armour is great.
I have no complaints with mine.
Wearable right out of the box as well.
Aliens legacy is a great place for lots of info.
And if you happen to be looking for a resin cast in black Gerber MKII send me a pm.
Scott

Originally posted by soltic@Feb 21 2006, 01:54 PM
Juiced on the idea of finally doing a good USCM outfit, & just starting research.

As far as armor & pulse rifle etc., I've noted Spatcave & GA - just wondering if there were any other recommendations RPF members would have.

Also wondering if there are any specific forums any RPF'ers would direct me to.

PM me if u wish, thanking all in advance.

-Rod  :thumbsup
[snapback]1189537[/snapback]​

STAY AWAY FROM GA ...................

STAY AWAY FROM GA ..................

I think we agree JP. Indeed I was screwed by Chris Adrian.

I sent him thousands of dollars worth of armor I built for so-called screen used items....what I got was fanmade, but worse it was chipping, thin, cheap fiberglass .....trash....warped and pitted to hell. I called him about the helmet which he said was the "full size deluxe" (this was about 6 or 7 year ago I should note) and it was nothing more than a warped vinyl cast in cheap thin chipping fiberglass. I got one shipment of stuff despite the agreement of a more....

Unless he has changed his ways, I found him to be less than forthright.

But people do change. So, I dunno.

Originally posted by Durasteel Corporation@Feb 24 2006, 08:23 AM

I think we agree JP. Indeed I was screwed by Chris Adrian.

I sent him thousands of dollars worth of armor I built for so-called screen used items....what I got was fanmade, but worse it was chipping, thin, cheap fiberglass .....trash....warped and pitted to hell. I called him about the helmet which he said was the "full size deluxe" (this was about 6 or 7 year ago I should note) and it was nothing more than a warped vinyl cast in cheap thin chipping fiberglass. I got one shipment of stuff despite the agreement of a more....

Unless he has changed his ways, I found him to be less than forthright.

But people do change. So, I dunno.
[snapback]1192098[/snapback]​
I have still got a set of moulds for Dietich the Medics armour, we moulded the original stunt set for use at Alien War London, was all above board as we were given the go ahead from 20th C FOX, PM me if you want to know any details
The Aliens Legacy is THE place for you to go and Spats armour is very good

Doug

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back