Urgent pic request: Leia ANH boots

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone manage to get any photos at any exhibitions that show the side of the boot on the inside leg? The only photos I have show the side of the boot on the outside leg.

There is a seam on the inside leg of the boot and I need to see exactly what it looks like.

If not exhibition photos then any others?

Please post or email to me at kurtyboy@blueyonder.co.uk

Many thanks :)

Ahhhh. Is the person who took this photo a member here? This in a high resolution could be just what I need :D
leia_newhope1.jpg

Maybe the photographer also got a few more angles to the left of the current position?

Just to let you know. The dress they have on exhibit is not the ANH dress. Its actually the one from the end of ESB. I dont know if the boots are the same, but the dress is definately different. :)

Feel free to ask if you have any questions. :)

-Mike

TK7602 is my saviour :)

Yes it seems the dress is not ANH. ANH was made from silk, ESB is thicker (knit poly crepe fabric?).

Also seems the belt is not the ANH original:
http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?...c=108317&hl=anh

So I wouldn't be surprised if the boots were also made for ESB. Afterall, most of the ANH costumes were only on hire.

I guess I'm puting together a very accurate Leia ESB costume and not ANH then :confused

Thanks for sharing. Although I had these they were in much lower resolution.

Maybe the exhibition boots are the screen used ANH after all.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back